Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

How much should we put up with??

Page 2 of 2
It’s a well known thing…..unfortunately

It is only the people who do the most amount of complaining that get the attention!!!

You go for it!!! Be their worst nightmare!
YSSIM
Amen, sister! LOL

I've been waiting 6 weeks for an answer from my broker (and the bank) regarding a 'small' problem of money going missing for construction.

6 weeks, I tell ya.

Unfortunately I'm getting to the point of becoming one of those 'nightmare clients'. I don't want to be one of those but I think I'll have to just to get some answers. I am also contemplating forwarding an invoice to said broker if construction is delayed and our builder charges us fees.

Hello

Here is your solution.

Ring the Broker and the bank. tell them that you want to know where the $$$ by close of business, and that if they do not know, you will lodge a police complaint with the ** squad. The banking ombudsman and A Current Affair will get a call.

When they do find it, ask them to provide details on the interest payable, and that any penalties imposed by the builder will be passsed on.

Then go and find another bank and broker...........
Related
1/03/2024
Is it possible to put granite on top of tile?

General Discussion

ley me know if anybody know about this

14/04/2024
Anyone recently put in a new shower with bench seat?

Bathrooms and Laundry

I’m loving the potential versatility and practicality of a bench seat in a shower. Anyone had one of these done recently? Not sure if they are straight forward and easy…

3/12/2023
How much damage to a house before insurance decide to settle

General Discussion

I thought this would be a popular question but I haven't been able to find any similar posts. Perhaps I'm wording my searches wrong? When you have car insurance and the…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum