Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Anyone else building at Botanic Ridge?

Page 8 of 9
Barwon374
Hello all, Newbie here, we recently purchased a titled block in stage 11. Can't wait till we start building soon!
We are going to be building with Fairhaven homes and the house we are building is a modified version of the Barwon 352 that is on display @ cascades on clyde.

Pete.

That's a really great house Pete! Welcome!
herbiecat
Barwon374
Hello all, Newbie here, we recently purchased a titled block in stage 11. Can't wait till we start building soon!
We are going to be building with Fairhaven homes and the house we are building is a modified version of the Barwon 352 that is on display @ cascades on clyde.

Pete.

That's a really great house Pete! Welcome!

Thanks herbiecat!
herbiecat
You have 18 months to build!

Even if the land was titled a year ago? Or does the new private buyer then only have 6 months to start building once it changes hands?
monaroq
herbiecat
You have 18 months to build!

Even if the land was titled a year ago? Or does the new private buyer then only have 6 months to start building once it changes hands?

It would have to be from when you buy it as if you bought a block that had been titled for 17 months for example you wouldn't have time to even get started! That's what I assume anyway. I will check the section 32 and get back to you.
I'm assuming you should have 18 months as the block we bought was titled 18mths ago, but we miss out on the garden money bonus that is given to new land owners.
Ours was titled when we bought it 18mths to commence construction from the time of settlement.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/pinkpanther80/Picture5.jpg

Welcome Pete
Thanks for all the replies, BR peeps are so nice
If it is 18 months even when a block is transferred between parties then I would be very keen, will keep you all posted on the progress.
Hi all... im a newbie... we r waiting for stage 5b to be released (that's if it ever does), the developers are so dragging their arses.. it was supposed to be released in Feb.... it's been two months now... once it's released then we can start the ball rolling with the house... we are builing a modified Fairhaven Whistler 264... just cant wait to get this house started...

Cheers
maggs
Hi all... im a newbie... we r waiting for stage 5b to be released (that's if it ever does), the developers are so dragging their arses.. it was supposed to be released in Feb.... it's been two months now... once it's released then we can start the ball rolling with the house... we are builing a modified Fairhaven Whistler 264... just cant wait to get this house started...

Cheers

Hello lina, how are ya!
Barwon374
maggs

Cheers

Hello lina, how are ya!

We seem to be in Fairhaven country!
Stage 5b is now saying April on the website, will you be ready to build right away Maggs? We are with DFH and are waiting, waiting , waiting on the contract signing. Block is ready to go! *sigh* Keep reminding myself the good things come to those who wait!!! LOL!
herbiecat
Barwon374
maggs

Cheers

Hello lina, how are ya!

We seem to be in Fairhaven country!
Stage 5b is now saying April on the website, will you be ready to build right away Maggs? We are with DFH and are waiting, waiting , waiting on the contract signing. Block is ready to go! *sigh* Keep reminding myself the good things come to those who wait!!! LOL!

Hi Pete.... didn't realise that was u....

Hey Herbeicat... the builder should have done their final survey by now.. hopefully we should find put something this week... then hopefully we can go to tender... where are r u building????
Welcome Lina

Quote:
Keep reminding myself the good things come to those who wait!!! LOL!

maggs

Hey Herbeicat... the builder should have done their final survey by now.. hopefully we should find put something this week... then hopefully we can go to tender... where are r u building????

We are in stage 9
Happy Easter
Happy easter to you to pinkdiamond!
HI All,
Building at Botanic Ridge with Botanic Homes on Station Creek Way.. House should be finished in 8 weeks!!! really looking forward to being your new neighbour..!!!
Welcome che, we are building in stage 11. in carissa drive.
Has anyone submitted their landscaping plans to the BR developers yet? Im trying to do ours at the moment and its doing my head in.
The Brain
Has anyone submitted their landscaping plans to the BR developers yet? Im trying to do ours at the moment and its doing my head in.

Still in the middle of drawing mine, but i think it will pass their design rules.
Barwon374
The Brain

Still in the middle of drawing mine, but i think it will pass their design rules.

Do you have to have a landscape plan when you submit your house plan or can you do it later??? I have no idea what I want yet???
Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum